WHAT? Short-run (up to 2 thousand copies) black-and-white hard-cover book
WHERE? Chekhov Town, «Chekhov Print Yard»
WHEN? In June 2012
- To reduce the production costs by decreasing the allowance for industrial waste
- To significantly improve the quality of books
- To develop the short-run black-and-white hard-bound book segment
WHAT TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Publishing houses, for which high reprint rate is of the essence
- Publishing houses, for which it is important to have an opportunity to publish a wide range of short run editions
- Publishing houses, for which it is essential to make test publications with opportunity of long runs in the future
Web-fed jet printing machines OCE JetStream3300 and folding and gathering line Müller Martini + SigmaLine (76), with new finishing equipment (Ventura thread sewing machines and Colibri-Merit-Diamant 60 book covering system).